Thursday, June 28, 2012

Big Announcement



Now you can purchase your favorite Borrowed Camera Studio Fine Art Print from my brand spanking new Etsy shop. Stroll on over, pour yourself an ice cold glass of sweet tea and take a load off while you shop around for that perfect print.

Borrowed Camera Studio on Etsy features-" a variety of Fine Art Photography prints that celebrate the world around me. I am seeing the West Texas landscape in a whole new way- cactus with glorious hot pink blooms, sunflowers waving gently in the warm summer breeze, honeybees loaded down with pollen as they busily collect nectar from bountiful wildflowers, and majestic sunsets that fill the horizon with their fiery glow. I've lived here all my life, but it took getting behind the camera lens for me to really see the beauty of my home."

As of right now all images are sold in an 8 x 10 format, but other sizes will be available soon. In the meantime if you are interested in an additional size before I can get them up on Etsy-please convo me and we will work to meet your needs. Have feedback or suggestions please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...