Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Change Of Pace

Beautiful decorative ironwork

and more ironwork..


 
Salmon colored Prickly Pear blossom from blind Prickly Pear

 Some kind of pine that smelled just like Christmas

My first silhouettes <3- in the beginning I was slightly annoyed that these people stepped out into the archway just as I was about to hit the release-just goes to show that sometimes serendipity plays a beautiful hand.

Were getting closer now were on to the evening of May 8, 2012. These were taken on the Texas Tech campus-the sun hiding behind clouds on occasion creating a nice filtered light. I wanted to try my hand at subjects other than flowers-I was a bit concerned as to how I would do, but I have to say I was very pleased with the results in the end. Once again these are imported from my other blog-bare with me just a bit longer-we're almost caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...